We offer both on-line or in-person sessions and the options can be selected at the time of booking. Our online session platform offers a secure connection to conduct Telehealth videoconferencing appointments. Telehealth services are simple to use and it allows clients to connect anywhere with secure and convenient appointments that save you time and hassle by allowing you to attend your appointments directly from a laptop or mobile service.
Our therapy sessions pertain to the following, but do not adhere fully to the listed concerns below. If your issue or concern is not listed we will find a therapy session that works directly with your needs.
- Chronic Pain
- Adjustment Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Anger Management
- Relationship Counselling
- Motor vehicle accident assessment and treatment
- Separation and Divorce Counselling
- Brain Injury and Concussion
- Consults for Behavioural Managements
- Concurrent Disorders or combined issues
- Grief and loss of a loved one
- Assertiveness training
- LGBTQ- specific issues
- Postpartum Depression
- Borderline Personality Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Parenting difficulties
Child and Adolescent Services (ages 4 to 16)
- Behavioural difficulties
- Social skill difficulties
- Life Transition adjustment difficulties, including divorce or relocation.
Therapy Sessions Outside of Office
Innerlinks offers outside therapy sessions called Mobile, In-Home Therapy. These sessions are specifically for Innerlinks clients who have become house bound. For example: your general health, psychological issues, are not of able body, motor vehicle accident or any other reasons that may consider the use of our Mobile, In-Home Therapy.
- Cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT)
- Psychodynamic therapy
- Dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT)
- Mindfulness based stress reduction
- Exposure and response prevention
- Applied behavior analysis
- Play therapy
- Creative art therapy